1. What is exit planning?
2. Who needs an exit plan?
3. Why does this course exist?
Content Creators: Pat Ennis & Corby Megorden | ENNIS Legacy Partners
1. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I WANT TO EXIT IN LESS THAN 10 YEARS?
Download the Exit Readiness Planning Template
6. What should I do this week if I'm LESS than 10yrs out?
2. CLARIFYING AND ESTABLISHING EXIT GOALS
Importance of Clarifying Owner Goals & Objectives
Assessment: Clarify Your Goals
10 Questions For Business Owners
Clarifying Goals Worksheet
3. AN ACCURATE FINANCIAL GAP ANALYSIS IS ESSENTIAL
Assessment: Your GAP Analysis & Sellability Score Assessment
Personal Needs Analysis Calculator
Sellability Score Assessment
4. BUSINESS CONTINUITY: PLANNING FOR THE UNEXPECTED
Business Continuity Seminar
Assessment: Your Business Continuity
Business Continuity Instructions
5. WHICH EXIT ROUTE WILL BEST ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS?
Introduction to Exit Routes
1. Sale to Co-Owners-Key Employees
3. Transfer of Ownership to Family Member(s)
4. Sale to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
5. Retain Passive Ownership
Assessment: Your Exit Route
The Exit Ebook.pdf
6. EXIT READINESS WHITE PAPERS AND ASSESSMENT
All ELP White Papers
Assessment: Your Exit Readiness
7. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I'M MORE THAN 10 YEARS OUT FROM EXITING?
11. What should I do this week if I'm MORE than 10yrs out?